Hi and welcome to my website, I hope that you enjoy it and that you find what you are looking for?
I have called myself Banstead Pilates as I live in Banstead and have done so for many years. As you will see not all my classes are in Banstead, some are held in surrounding areas.
I have been attending Pilates classes for many years and have seen a reduction in general aches and pains connected with my body alignment through regular practice. Three years ago I found a Body Control Pilates teacher, and loved it so much that I decided to train to become a Body Control Pilates teacher myself. I have come full circle as in my 20’s I trained with the YMCA to teach exercise to music and ante and postnatal exercise.
‘Contrology (Pilates) is designed to give you suppleness, natural grace and skill that will be unmistakably reflected in the way you walk, play and work.’ – Joseph Pilates
I also own www.bodyandbabymatters.co.uk as I teach Baby Massage and Baby Yoga and am a massage therapist. Please visit this site for more information about this side of my business.
- Body Control Pilates Level 3 teacher
- Low Back Pain / Healthy Backs
- Pilates Reformer / Tower
- Pre and Postnatal Pilates teacher
- Osteoporosis and Pilates
- Baby Massage Instructor (IAIM)
- Baby Yoga Instructor (Birthlight)
- Pregnancy Massage therapist
- Deep Tissue Massage therapist
- DTLLS (Teacher in life long learning sector)
- Foundation Degree in Teaching and Learning